Letting Go

Jul 29, 2023Blog, Inspiration

Would you care for a nice basket to put inside your massive case, to hold decades of emotion baggage, which continue to occupy your subconscious mind, consciously playing havoc with your exquisite life today.

The entire spectrum of emotions in the lead-up to, and execution of, Letting Go, can be intense and confusing, leaving those in transition somewhat disoriented, sometimes a little distraught.

mental confusion - Land Ωf The Rising SΩN - cybersensei

After the initial internal turmoil of brutal self realization, serenity bestows a peace of mind and mental clarity unlike any other, as the heart starts to move toward Universal Truth, no longer a slave to the Flavour Of Today.

The initial impression when pondering the implication of Letting Go, usually concerns others—this particular assumption must be intelligibly observed through the lens of the Pareto Principle—80% of Letting Go comes from within—the other 20% from the self-directed emancipation from relationships which no longer edify Each Other.

World unity - Land Ωf The Rising SΩN - cybersensei

Of course you cannot fire your boss; or can you?—send your children to the gulag just because of misbehaviour?—never again not once—the almighty superhuman strength and fortitude of Letting Go kicks in— dealing swiftly with those who seek to stoke, choke, and provoke are lovingly stripped of personal agency, and sent on their merry way—metaphorically or otherwise.

The majority of emotional baggage (80%) swims around in ΩNE’s lizard brain, conjuring up untold nightmare scenarios, which 99.9% will not come to fruition, nor will any of these conjured phantom events be realized at the very end.

dead-end-job-sign - Land Ωf The Rising SΩN - cybersensei

Herein lies the magic of Stoicism and Samurai philosophy—invoking Mind Over Matter protocol leading to deep wells of fortitude to exert mastery over the sovereign domain within.

Another formidable tenet to invoke during emancipation from a humdrum and mundane existence, and if truly desiring to move into a state of flow—internalize the following, as deep down you already know—what got you here, won’t get you there.

Waking up and realizing by virtue of geography, ΩNE instantaneously became illiterate, the truth faithfully kicking in—what got you here, won’t get you there.

what got you here, won’t get you there - Land Ωf The Rising SΩN - cybersensei

This notion, however, is now replete with a clear understanding of what it means to die each day—for it has been said—no person stands in the same river twice.

When learning how to read and write Japanese, further discoveries concerning the power of Letting Go led to a extensive examination of all preconceived notions, the list of items for release long, yet not insurmountable.

The average lifetime consists of 4,000 weeks—human life is flourishing in abundance and progressing toward Universal Truth—embrace the protocol of Letting Go, drill down to the essence of what it means to be human, scale the highest peaks.

sands of time abstract - Land Ωf The Rising SΩN - cybersensei

The future becomes animated, invigorated, by just letting go—establish an enduring peace of mind in a topsy-turvy world, just let it go—understand that ONE is not the sum of the past, but continual incremental improvements awakening you anew to the possibility of daily death and a cycle of rebirth—for sure your Muse will whisper in your ear—“I know you have what it takes to make it through any kind of day.”